Monday, June 22, 2009

the "GRAYTEST" GUY

Ladies and gentlemen it give me great pleasure to see that Guy Gray is back in action. That's correct! He is on his skateboards once again. About half way through my Saint Louis exploration Guy broke his leg. I was quite bummed because honestly, Guy was the dude I skated with the most during the time that I was in STL before he got hurt. After his injury I heard him say a few times that he was not gonna be able to skate again. I didn't really believe it. I have not skated with him since he has been back on but I did see that he had some background props in a recent post on the pretty blog. He was on a skateboard! GKNUFF SAID!!! Glad to have you back Guy. Now can you show me how to do a proper five-0 on a makeshift quarter? 
-Hood-

No comments:

Post a Comment